Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: AirPlay - Clicks and Pops

@acowie wrote:

Unfortunately no change in behavior for me after updating to 10.0.0 build 4213-48

What model # did you receive build 4213 on?

0 Kudos
Vineyardgray
Reel Rookie

Certainly still there for me.   Possibly slightly less prevalent. 

Frankly I had given up and started using the Spotify app although it is cumbersome and way way less convenient to use than driving the music right from the MacBook Pro where I am generally working.  

My stats are:

Roku TV: 7120X

TCL: 55R617-CA

Software: 10.0.0 Build 4209-30

acowie
Channel Surfer

@StreamerUser wrote:

@acowie wrote:

Unfortunately no change in behavior for me after updating to 10.0.0 build 4213-48

What model # did you receive build 4213 on?

I have an 8113X Roku TV, TCL model 40S325. As of today still on 10.0.0 build 4213-48, it updated to that version a week ago.

0 Kudos
kazzed
Reel Rookie

Unfortunately I was not able to solve this problem with Roku. I had been hoping that once my Roku Ultra got the 10.0 software update it would be fixed. I ended up buying a Belkin Soundform connect, which does the job. It is somewhat expensive though, at $99.

0 Kudos
calejr
Reel Rookie

Glad I found this thread to know I wasn't going crazy. After a lot of back and forth with Roku support on this they finally replied with:

We will make a investigation with our engineering team. Once there is a update, we will get back to you through email.

...and that was 11 months ago. I check in every couple of months and get no response. It is happening on all four of my Roku devices: 43" TCL Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, and Roku Premiere+.

Have been holding off on replacing Rokus with a bunch of Apple TVs in hopes that this will someday get fixed but guessing it may never be.

0 Kudos