Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Ads Causing Multiple Channels to Zoom In

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and patience regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Please be aware that we have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team and expect this issue to be resolved in a future update.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Cdp
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’ve been having the same issue, but this has been happening before the update. The picture enlarges in the middle of watching the show, infuriating. It have a Roku ultra.

Kittykat414meow
Level 7

Jump to solution

When will this update happen? My roku says it is up to date but this is infuriating. 

DanteAmaya
Level 7

Jump to solution

Over a month to respond? That's odd.

Please keep us posted as to when we should expect this update. 

My two Rokus are getting older, and I will be switching to different devices if this is the level of response I can expect from Roku.

chavezja24
Level 7

Jump to solution

When is the update coming?

Sarahlynn001
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did you fix this problem yet? I need a solution too.

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and patience regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Please be aware that we have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team and expect this issue to be resolved in a future update.

Thanks,
Danny

sasnakmorgans
Level 7

Jump to solution

Add me to the list of those experiencing this problem.  I have 2 Roku devices and it is occurring on both (on the Ultra and the Stick).  Resetting & unplugging corrected only until the next commercial break.  I finally gave up and finished watching my program by pulling up Hulu on my laptop and casting to TV.  No issues then.  Definitely a Roku thing.

0 Kudos
lillielou
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello

FYI
I posted my solution about 3 weeks ago - still working for me. I have a Vizio tv and a roku express. I switched my display setting from AUTO to 720 - yes 720, not 1080. No problems since.

Lillielou 

src70
Level 8

Jump to solution

@lillielou what is your picture quality when you do that? I have 4k TV's. 

0 Kudos
src70
Level 8

Jump to solution

@DanteAmaya I would switch too, especially if they are older. I have 5 Roku devices, all 2-8 months at the oldest, and all being their more expensive devices. I feel I am being held hostage with the money I've invested. Never again. 

0 Kudos