Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaitrosebd
Level 7

Re: Ads Causing Multiple Channels to Zoom In

Jump to solution

Same issue, Hulu is unusable. 

DB17
Level 8

Jump to solution

OANN is permanently zoomed in with only a top left quarter of the field showing. If a Roku glitch please fix! I called OANN and left a message.

246Ranch
Level 8

Jump to solution

Express+ Model: 3910RW

Same issue as above. With OANN subscription picture enlarged so much only upper left shows. I know others have complained and now we need you to respond.
My issue also seems to have been related to commercials on the live feed and it is quite frustrating. I have changed HDMI ports, screen resolution, updated software etc... and no change.

Please help....

246Ranch
Level 8

Jump to solution

and P.S.
Please do not suggest that I contact the channel provider OAN.... I have an older 3500x stick in the bedroom that is immune to your software updates and it receives OAN just fine......
THX
Hoping for a response from you soon.

0 Kudos
Vigilguy01
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue on multiple rokus on Hulu so far. One is brand new 4K ultra just hooked up a week ago. The other is a normal cheap one. I noticed it on the cheap one last week. And today on the 4K one. Reading some of the comments sounds like it’s a glitch in the update or the Hulu app has to do a update to be more compatible with the roku or its both. 

src70
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have the Roku Premier+ 4k and it is a nonstop problem for me. Why is Roku not addressing this before they start losing customers to other devices?  TV is unwatchable at this point and I have a device on 5 tvs. Maybe we all need to start slamming them on social media to get their attention since they clearly took our money and are ignoring us.  Add this to the fact that I have to unplug to get my volume back all the time and I'm over it. 

HeidiKru
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here! Changing to 1080 instead of auto detect seems to have fixed my problem. Finally! That was sooooo annoying! 

willyoufixthis
Level 7

Jump to solution

@golfsox78 wrote:

I fixed it by going into the Roku settings and then display - I set it to 1080 instead of auto detect.  I have several roku devices, only happens on express.

this was a temporary fix only for me...went right back to zooming after the next ad played.

lukeinop
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having this problem also. I have to get past the ad for a few minutes before i unplug power and repower. Ads definitely seem to be part of the problem

boomajamma
Level 8

Jump to solution

Does roku not read these posts? Why haven't they replied? I'm almost done with roku...they're not the only game in town.