Playback Issues - Audio/Video & Power

Help with audio & video playback issues, TV display type recognition & compatibility, HDCP messages, troubleshooting playback errors, advertisements, and resolving power issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nadjjjj
Level 7

Re: Ads Causing Multiple Channels to Zoom In

Jump to solution

Any solution so far?

0 Kudos
Chas303
Level 7

Jump to solution

Do you know when there will be a resolution. This happens on my HULU only and its extremely frustrating

0 Kudos
jamikraushaar
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is happening for us also, but in the YouTubeTV channel, and not necessarily during ads, sometimes during the middle of a show/scene.  I was suspecting it had something to do with the "disagreement" between Roku and YouTubeTV until I heard it was happening to Hulu also.  I can change the channel, and go back and it's fine again, but only for a short time.  This is especially infuriating when watching something from my library because I have to either go all the out of YouTubeTV and it takes a bit of time to open up my Library show again, or I can switch to a Live channel and back to my Library, which is also cumbersome, and temporary.  I have restarted, checked for updates, etc, the only thing left to do is uninstall and reinstall the YouTubeTV channel, but because of the "disagreement" I won't be able to reinstall it and it will be gone forever.

#YouTubeTV

0 Kudos
jamikraushaar
Level 7

Jump to solution

YouTubeTV for me.

0 Kudos
Uncle_Larry
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and patience regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Please be aware that we have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team and expect this issue to be resolved in a future update.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny,

It's been over 8 months since this post.  Still the problem exist s on Sy Fy and a few others.  This is way beyond your normal **bleep** customer service.  Get it together.  Remember, for every complaint, there are at least 10 more people that experience the same problem that don't report it.  

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the posts regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Please be aware that we are still investigating the root cause for why this happened.

We would first recommend trying removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more. 

If you are still experiencing an issue, please see this thread for more information: https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Are-your-channels-appearing-zoomed-during-pla...

To avoid further confusion on this thread, we will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos