I've got an Ultra but yes, this is happening to me as well after the latest update
Thanks for the notes here. If you haven't already, go ahead and try removing the Netflix channel from the Roku home screen, then restart your device from Settings>System>system restart. Once it restarts, go ahead and add the channel back once more and test to see if the issue is still occurring. If so, please feel free to send me a PM with the following information:
1. Your Roku account email address
2. Your Roku device ESN from Settings>System>About
3. The software version/build your device is currently running
4. The version/build of the Netflix channel installed on your device (Navigate to the Netflix channel tile on the Roku home screen and press the * key to see this information.)
5. A specific content example that has previously played in 24p that, now, does not.
6. Your TV make/model
7. Your audio/video receiver make/model, if any.
8. An issue report tracker ID when the issue occurs: (To get one, on your remote press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times.)
I'll help take a closer look and share the feedback over with the team and channel provider.