Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrandE
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku won't connect , RESET, RESTART, MANY TIMES. SPORADIC

@macneilb 
Thank you so much for posting this. For the last 4 days I have continually checked for a new update and had given up checking and wouldn’t have bothered if you hadn’t informed us of the rollback. Even support told me to check for update but failed to mention there was a rollback so I wasn’t going to even check because I had already tried a dozen or so times. The rollback has my Roku working again.

0 Kudos
Chefclk1980
Reel Rookie

Re: Network problems with new update

How did you get in touch with customer support??? I can't find a phone number or email to get in touch with anyone.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
miklyn34
Reel Rookie

Re: unable to connect to wireless network

I am getting the same message.  VERY frustrating

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @miklyn34

We're here to help.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

I'm having the same issue since yesterday morning.  Roku shows my signal strength is EXCELLENT but I can't get access to anything.  Please get this issue resolved ASAP!  

0 Kudos
DayshaD

I’m been having the same issue for almost a week now. My wireless strength is excellent but will not connect . I’ve done everything & no luck

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@DayshaD, if you have Comcast/Xfinity or Cox as your ISP does "everything" include ensuring your wireless mode is set to b/g/n?  For Comcast/Xfinity:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/change-wifi-mode-admin-tool-xfinity-xfi

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Joycebigred
Reel Rookie

@RokuKariza-D 

How do I fix this? I have the same problem that others have as I can't get connected to the Internet even though everything else is working

0 Kudos
TonyMaiello
Channel Surfer

I just did your “dance” on my remote and the roku  restarted and I was hopeful but still says it can’t connect to the signal that it shows as being excellent…..so frustrating

0 Kudos
TonyMaiello
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku won't connect , RESET, RESTART, MANY TIMES. SPORADIC

Can’t get to the update because the roku won’t connect to WiFi 

0 Kudos