Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NpByom
Level 7

Re: no connection to the internet/multiple people posting about this/ where is customer support?

Our Roku sticks all quit working a couple days ago as well. VERY frustrated. Connect to internet, check connection, fine, then loses everything.  Got it to connect for about 5 minutes into a show and then it quit. 

0 Kudos
Larryhall1
Level 7

Re: no connection to the internet/multiple people posting about this/ where is customer support?

I have the same issue.  
I have a TCL RokuTV 5136X

was working fine and today nothing. I type in wireless account and password, does not connect. 

0 Kudos
Larryhall1
Level 7

I contacted TCL Support and told them what was going on, they connected me to JustAnswers where I had to give a credit card # and was told I would be charged a refundable $5 fee. They offered to call for an additional $26 fee. I did not take it as it sounds like a scam to me.