Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NpByom

Re: no connection to the internet/multiple people posting about this/ where is customer support?

Our Roku sticks all quit working a couple days ago as well. VERY frustrated. Connect to internet, check connection, fine, then loses everything.  Got it to connect for about 5 minutes into a show and then it quit. 

0 Kudos
Larryhall1
Reel Rookie

Re: no connection to the internet/multiple people posting about this/ where is customer support?

I have the same issue.  
I have a TCL RokuTV 5136X

was working fine and today nothing. I type in wireless account and password, does not connect. 

0 Kudos
Larryhall1
Reel Rookie

I contacted TCL Support and told them what was going on, they connected me to JustAnswers where I had to give a credit card # and was told I would be charged a refundable $5 fee. They offered to call for an additional $26 fee. I did not take it as it sounds like a scam to me. 

@CSYohman wrote:

I too am having this issue. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @arnoldominjarez

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
di-OR
Binge Watcher

816 272 8106 is Roku #. I'm calling them tomorrow, I am getting nowhere with support. They are now telling me I must call Linksys wifi and get a new password for my 3 rokus! I don't want to do this. I'm 74 and I just want to reconnect my brother's roku!! Keeps giving me error 14 wrong password! But valid! Correct! Roku needs to fix this it's going on 2 weeks! Not happy. Any help would becwelcome.

0 Kudos