Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpett
Level 7

internet not connected, it used to work fine,

Roku says I have excellent wireless connection, but when I put on Pandora it says  internet not connected, it used to work fine, any suggestions?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
privately
Level 7

Re: internet not connected, it used to work fine,

This is a pandora specific issue. https://community.pandora.com/t5/Other-Devices/Roku-No-Internet-Connection-Message/td-p/42617/page/3

Most people who have the problem are on AT&T internet. are you? 

0 Kudos
privately
Level 7

need to get roku to get on top of this with pandora. 

0 Kudos
Max4
Level 7

Yes I am...

0 Kudos
Max4
Level 7

YES WE USE AT&T! We use 4 Roku Ultra Players and one Roku TV. Have tried all suggested troubleshooting methods and still says "not connected to internet". Pandora works fine on PC using same AT&T but all our ROKU Players have not worked with PANDORA for over 2 weeks but all was perfect for 4 years. ALSO, all players and TV are using WIRED ETHERNET CONECTIONS! NOT WIRELESS! Still no go...Thoughts/Suggestions? SPOTIFY has been pretty nice!  

0 Kudos
privately
Level 7

There is a thread going on Pandora about this 

https://community.pandora.com/t5/Other-Devices/Roku-No-Internet-Connection-Message/td-p/42617

Something in the Roku/pandora/AT&T interaction is not working correctly, and none of them seems to be fixing it quickly. 

It doesn't matter whether you are hooked up wired or wireless because the problem isn't in your house - it seems to be the interaction of the pandora app through Roku device with ATT servers. 

I have taken my roku to someone else's house (on Comcast), and it works fine. He brought his roku to my house and it has the same problem (hardwired directly to the AT&T modem). 

0 Kudos