Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

internet Connection

Two days ago my Roku lost connection with my internet. I have tried all suggestions given on the Roku page but yet my Roku can not even identify my internet. What is interesting is that my laptop is able to identify and display my internet with another internet.  I tried getting Ruko on the phone but they said due to the situation they are not answering calls. I need help since I have done all and also seek help and can't still get Ruko to display my internet.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: internet Connection

@Mansah1 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Hello. I am experiencing a similar problem. My Roku Premiere that I got this June has worked fine for months, and all of a sudden it's referring to my wifi as a weak signal and cannot connect to it. It SEES my wifi network, but can't connect. I've tested my wifi signal and it's strong, and all my other devices are connected to the wifi just fine. In fact, I have an OLDER Roku that connects fine. I've tried rebooting both the Roku Premiere and the wifi router many times... Any tips for the Roku Premiere? 

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

I am having a similar issue. My Roke was working fine forever then all of a sudden it wouldn’t find our network or anyone’s network whatsoever. I did all of the troubleshooting ideas on the Roku website, but to no avail. I don’t understand how it can work working fine one day and then totally lock me out altogether the next with no connectivity. I also tried to call customer service, but there isn’t anyone there due to COVID. My internet speed is fine and other devices work in the same room on the Wi-Fi. I’d appreciate any help.

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Level 7

I live in Chicago and I'm putting up with the same b******* I get to the page where it's checking for wireless connection and internet connection I get two green check marks and it just sits there I have to unplug the whole system to get it to restart I keep going over and over and over again passwords correct everything's in there but since my internet went out on Sunday for six hours I've been having this problem. Roku's customer service sucks they have you going round and round in round.

0 Kudos
Level 7

I am having the same problem as the gentleman. The roku player just cant even find my internet at all. I ha e tried all the fixes, factory reset etc. There are a lot of posts on here about this, so it's a common problem. How do I fix it?

0 Kudos

Any get feed back from roku? I got two. One no issue, other one has e wireless/ internet issues. 

0 Kudos