Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrscompton
Level 7

how to find the IP address for my tv the remote is broken and i cant get to wifi settings

Dog ate remote I am unable to access my ip address or navigate thru to find it please help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: how to find the IP address for my tv the remote is broken and i cant get to wifi settings

The tv does not have an IP address until it connects to your router, and the router assigns one.

If you can log into your router's configuration web page, most of them will give you a list of the connected devices and their assigned IP numbers.

What do you want the IP for?
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Levy_flores
Level 7

Re: how to find the IP address for my tv the remote is broken and i cant get to wifi settings

@makaiguy wrote:
The tv does not have an IP address until it connects to your router, and the router assigns one.

If you can log into your router's configuration web page, most of them will give you a list of the connected devices and their assigned IP numbers.

I need to find out my tv IP address 

@makaiguy wrote:

@makaiguy wrote:

0 Kudos