Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

error code 014.60

Jump to solution

I keep getting an error code of 014.60 my unit is 1 year and 1 month old of course out of warranty.  I had searched and have been unable to find out about Error Code 014.60 unable to connect to wifi, I have been threw many resets and unable to update.  Any information on this error code would be appreciated.  Roku's website and phone contact is not helpful in any way.  Thank you 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: error code 014.60

Jump to solution

Thank you for your help I have fixed the unit and it is working fine now.  Thank you

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@Frustrated2020  Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the experience you're running into. No need to worry, we'll help get you back on track. 

If you're having trouble connecting to your network, please review our help article here to double check that you have tried performing all of the suggested troubleshooting steps: https://support.roku.com/article/208755728-what-should-i-do-if-i-cannot-connect-to-my-home-network-o...

If trying things like adjusting the wireless broadcast channel on your router, rebooting it, etc. don't help resolve the issue, please send me a private message with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll help get you in touch with more help from there. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi

I can't even get to the home screen I get the message can't connect to your local network. I can't even get to past this and yes my tv and apple box works on this.  I have tried this roku on 2 different TVs and still not working.

any suggestions.  (oh i have rebooted at least 10 times)

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thank you for your help I have fixed the unit and it is working fine now.  Thank you

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi! I’m experiencing similar issues. We moved our tv to another side of the room and ever since doing so it will not connect. It shows a strong WiFi signal when looking at available networks, our internet shows the Roku connected but we still get the error message with no connection. What was the solution that worked? The page you linked doesn’t give me anything that I haven’t already done. 

thanks!

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue with my Roku TV.  I have a strong signal, have tried resetting the TV to factory settings and still I can not connect to my WiFi on either 5G or 2.4G.  I see that there was a solution, but can not find the answer.  It was working fine and all of a sudden it just started rebooting and loosing connection.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

How did you fix the issue?

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. I can’t get internet to connect

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuTannerD I have this error right now and I tried everything and it’s not working 

0 Kudos