Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ohiopyro
Level 7

error code 014.60 even though I am connected to the internet

I get this error, error code 014.60 every time we try to launch a channel, if you choose ignore, it will launch the channel and play fine.  This happens on every Roku in the house, there are 5 of them,  from the Ultra to Premiere Plus.  I happens every channel, everyday, every time and its making me crazy.  I have looked and looked and all I get is how connect to the internet, they are already connected.  But... to make the forums happy, I have disconnected and reconnect more times than I care to count.  I have search for updates, ports on the network, anything to help fix this problem.  I have had these Rokos for years and this started in the last 2 months.  Nothing changed on the network, no ip changes, no equipment changes and everything else is fine.  To confirm, if you choose to continue without going to the network settings everything plays fine, I know they are connected to the internet, but that error comes up, every single time you launch a channel.  Any suggestions or help would be great.  Thank yo.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: error code 014.60 even though I am connected to the internet

@ohiopyro 

Thanks for the note.

Aside from the error code showing up on screen, is there anything else that is show in the dialog box? Would it be possible that you can attach a screenshot so we can see what you are experiencing?

With more information we will be able to further assist you with this issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
bluestorm000
Level 7

I'm getting the same problem too with my express, which I had up to two years now and I keep running into this error, when on xfinity wifi and now on verizon fios. The only thing that "fixed" it was a repeater for the xfinity connection, but now with the fios the repeater not getting connected. Every other devices that not a roku are connecting fine and I haven't seen anyone report this 014.60 error anywhere except now.

0 Kudos
FisherMatt519
Level 7

I am having the same problem on a Roku that I have had for four years. I thought I needed to get a new Roku and did, but I am still having the same problem.  What is the fix for this?

0 Kudos