Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rich8
Level 7

deleting "is this input connected to your PC" message bar

I have a Roku Ultra with voice remote. I get this message for about 10 seconds every time I turn on the TV: is this input connected to your PC. The message bar won't let you click the button that says don't show this message again. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: deleting "is this input connected to your PC" message bar

@Rich8 

That's a message from your TV, not from Roku. It sounds as though your TV is defaulting to an input that it thinks is a PC. Whether or not that can be configured -- a default input, and labeling the inputs -- would depend on your TV.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: deleting "is this input connected to your PC" message bar

Is this a Sony TV?  See https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00231275

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos