Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get roku express to work or connect to internet.

don't have time to read through dozens of other complaints to install this device.  instruction with the device should be more detailed and precise.  i don't have settings button on the roku remote so the instruction to go to settings on remote is worthless.  worst tech support i've ever seen - basically nothing.  not a good way to run a business.  who has time to read hundreds of other ppl's complaints just to set up a device that is constantly advertising how simple it is to install.  that is not what i'll say in my review of this pos.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: can't get roku express to work or connect to internet.

@greenefires 

So, you just want to complain and don't want help? Okay.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

Streamer317
Roku Guru

@DBDukes  I think they just need to vent Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@greenefires 

Post back with your Roku model number, your router model number, and your ISP (internet service provider) and can see if we can provide some instructions/troubleshooting.

When you see mentions of "Settings", there is no Settings buttons on any Roku remote.  The Settings are located on the Home Screen of the Roku device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

demsd
Roku Guru

You'll find Settings on the Home Screen menu. It should be located at the bottom of the list. Under Settings, you'll find the submenu "Network." There you'll be able to setup your network connection.

40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV