Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Won't connect to wireless

I have a #Roku Express+ that has worked for over a year and will not connect to wireless all of a sudden.  I've tried every suggestion they have and none have worked.  There's no way to contact them by email or by phone to try to get help or complain.  Anybody have any advice

7 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Won't connect to wireless

Hope we get some answers ..... I've been having this issue for over a year.  

Only here cause I'm trying to get it working .....  AGAIN.

Highlighted
Level 7

It says that power is low. I have rebooted  the wifi ,turned off power to tv I don"t know what else to do

Highlighted
Level 7

Highlighted
Level 7

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I’m having the same problem and no solutions I’ve found on the internet are working. Everything was fine and all of the sudden Roku stops connecting to WiFi. I find it really hard to believe it’s my ISP. Nothing has changed.

Highlighted
Level 7

Same problem

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

As an update to this topic. I called my ISP Tech support and asked if they were seeing any ports being blocked. I have 5 Roku devices and they are all doing the same thing with the exception of the one that I reset network settings. The one I reset will not connect back to the internet. It connects to the WiFi (per se), but then errors out on the Internet check box. The other Rokus that are still connected to my WiFi (I did not reset network settings on them) continue to say it needs a connection and to "Proceed Anyway" or "Restart Device". I have tried "Proceeding Anyway" and sometimes it works, but most of the time it does now. On the same TV, I am able to use the WebOS Apps (native to the TV) to stream YouTube TV or Netflix, etc. It's clearly a Roku problem. I have checked off every troubleshooting option at my disposal. I have rebooted modem, router, called my ISP and had them reset my connection, unplugging roku for a while to cool off, reset roku network settings, rebooted roku, moved roku closer to my router, and nothing is working. My Roku devices are basically worthless now.

0 Kudos