Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Won’t connect to wireless again

It was working I moved it to another tv and back to the first one where it worked and now it won’t work on either tv. Nothing wrong with modem or wireless system just won’t connect even on when it is right next to the modem.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Won’t connect to wireless again

@Jeffbertaparker 

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. Please try rebooting your wireless modem/router by unplugging it from power for a few minutes, then plugging it back in. Once the modem has fully restarted (all the lights come back on), Then go into Settings>Network>Set up connection again, select your network, re-enter your wireless network password and try to connect once more. 

You can also see more troubleshooting steps to help you connect to your wireless network here: https://support.roku.com/article/208755728-what-should-i-do-if-i-cannot-connect-to-my-home-network-o...

If that still isn't working, please provide more information about exactly what you see on screen. Do you see any error messages, etc? 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos