Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lozsheffy
Level 7

Wireless connection using homefi from three

Hi just bought my first roku express to use in my caravan I've got great Internet coverage and can find my Internet but it will not connect an wood 014.40 keeps coming up. Have no problems with any other items. Can anyone please advise?

Thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
2pints
Level 7

Re: Wireless connection using homefi from three

Can you clarify what "an wood" is?
Also what are you using - you say homefi, is this the black router that three sell? or have you got another device such as a myfi/3G/4G router?
what sim card are you using? if its a phone sim, then three may block its use in a device thats not a phone
what deal are you on with three?
One thing you will need to be aware of is how much data you use, as three no longer sell unlimited all you can eat tethering/wifi
0 Kudos
Lozsheffy
Level 7

Re: Wireless connection using homefi from three

Hi sorry it should have said the error is 014.40. Yes it's the black router it's the one where you get 100gb I think it is three that may have blocked it. When I got in touch with them they eventually said it's because I haven't got a static ip address however I used to have a fire stick and that works ok to stream.

Thanks
0 Kudos