Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lizzygirl26
Level 7

Re: Wifi won't connect after power outage

I did finally try resetting to factory settings after clearing the network settings and it still did NOT work. it's beyond frustrating.

0 Kudos
Lizaz
Level 7

see if you have a guest setting on your wifi and use the guest with the wireless password that worked for me.

0 Kudos
ddxb
Level 7

I also had an issue where the router went out due to an electricity outage and then when it reboot, the roku stick didn't see the wifi network at all... no matter how many times I reset or scanned for available networks.  Changed the wifi channel from 11 to 8, rebooted router and then the roku saw the wifi network again.  In short, seems changing the wifi channel made the network visible again. 

0 Kudos
Vinay3579
Level 7

Thanks a lot for solutions.. it worked .. I was using mobile data for 2 weeks .. 

0 Kudos
Vinay3579
Level 7

This worked for me.. changed pwd of wifi and again changed back to same .. Roku showing wifi now 

0 Kudos