Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peacenic13
Level 7

WiFi strength so low but all other devices show high signal

All of a sudden my rokus WiFi strength is so low and doesn’t show my other network or my neighbors like it had before. Never had an issue like this. So I tried restarting the roku multiple times and let it sit for like an hour. Nothing. I tried to restart my router a bunch of times and also nothing. I tried to factory reset and that didn’t even help. I have no idea why it’s doin this suddenly. If anyone had this problem too or knows how to fix this please let me kno 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Fitfreak25
Level 7

Re: WiFi strength so low but all other devices show high signal

Same thing here..

Having the same issue with the Roku Premiere. It’s worked great for a year in the same location, now it has poor signal strength and horrible playback quality. Nothing has changed in the setup. I even bought a WiFi extender and put right by it and it’s shows low signal strength! How do we get this fixed? Another update since an update is prob what caused this? Roku Premiere (4620 series)  

0 Kudos
jarydM
Level 7

Re: WiFi strength so low but all other devices show high signal

having the same issue here. Place wifi extender next to Roku Premiere (3920 series) #, but still getting extremely low signal strength.  Replaced router today with a newer model, and improved signal strength all over the house, but Roku still cant connect.  I Unplugged my Roke premiere and replaced it with aRoku Express+ (3710 series)   and have maximum signal strength.  Very disappointed to lose my 4k streaming and my 5ghz connection right as my wife and I have time to actually watch some streaming shows with each other

0 Kudos