Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martine12338
Level 7

WiFi problems

So my wifi is working perfectly fine around the house but isn’t working on my Roku. I’ve restarted the router and the Roku tv and nothing seems to be working! Any advice?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
HDMIGuy
Level 10

Re: WiFi problems

Which Roku device do you have?  Some will not support 5Ghz 

0 Kudos
Martine12338
Level 7

@HDMIGuy @It’s the model 3930EU Roku express 

0 Kudos
CherylA
Level 7

I am having the same problem.  It was working this morning and then stopped.  I have two and neither are working.  They are both on Samsung tv's.  One is a smart tv, the other is not.  The wireless network is not recognized on the Rokus or the TV without Roku attached.  All other devices in the house are working.  I have been on with Verizon Fios most of the day.  I have reset both the router and all devices.  Even when I manually enter the wifi network it is not recognized.  My Fios account has both 2.4Ghz and 5 Ghz listed.  The Fios support tech said that when Self-Organizing Network is enabled the device will use whichever network is applicable.  It is not working. I'm not sure what else to do. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Martine12338, keep in mind that the Express only supports 2.4GHz from 1 to 11.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos