Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jodiejodiejodie
Level 8

Version 9.4 - Wireless connectivity not solved fully

I made a reply to several topics yesteday then read that an update from 9.3 > 9.4 came out.

I have two Roku devices, one of which wasn't working due to the issue of 9.3 doing something with the WiFi connectivity. Upon hearing about the update I managed to hold a hotspot next to the Roku with connectivity issues and complete the update. My working Roku updated fine.

I since then compared them in the same place of the house, on the same cables and HDMI and I've provided the below detail from the secret screen to attempt to give Roku some help on identifying and issuing a full fix for this fault.

Version 9.4 does NOT appear to have fully rectified my issue although Wireless connectivity has improved slightly but not enough for the room in which it used to be.

Working ROKU

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-23 at 11.42.04.jpeg

Not working ROKU

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-23 at 11.42.40.jpeg

Both of the ROKUs are in the exact same position in the house on the exact same hardware. As you can see the bad ROKU has a lot of joins, tries and reconnects.

ROKU - as I have taken my time to provide more detail on the issue than most other postees, please take the time to reply to this.

Regards,

0 Kudos