Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Used Roku won’t connect to internet

My mom gave me her Roku- i couldn’t connect to my internet so did the factory reset and it still won’t connect to my internet. Help please!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Used Roku won’t connect to internet

@Vmarsh 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information? What Roku model device are you using to try to connect to your network?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It’s the Roku stick. I don’t see a model number. Serial number 2LD5AYO94836 actually looked it’s 3500R 2014 model 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I’m having the same problem since this morning.. I try everything, i even did a factory reset. Still no networks found on my TCL Roku Tv... oufffff help me please!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@Vmarsh wrote:

My mom gave me her Roku- i couldn’t connect to my internet so did the factory reset and it still won’t connect to my internet. Help please!

I experienced a similar problem and Roku support did not help. I went to buy an ethernet cable from Best buy and connected my tv direct to the router, it worked. So basically, I am now using the wired connection instead of the wifi connection. Hope this helps

0 Kudos