Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Orbit
Level 7

Unable to find my Network on 2nd Roku

Hello,

So I recently bought a 2nd Roku Express for another room and when going to the setup It can't find my wifi network. It sees all the other ones but not mine, I have tried a factory reset on the router, Split SSIDs, Changing channels, Updating firmware, Restarting Router, Manually typing in SSID and others. But It just cant find it. 

My other Roku (Another Roku Express) Finds and connects perfectly to the network with no issue, so do my other devices. I am perplexed with what the issue could be.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Unable to find my Network on 2nd Roku

See if this helps - it has worked for me numerous times:

Restart your router (even if other devices have no problem finding and connecting).

After the router comes back up, restart the Roku via Settings > System > System restart (for a Roku TV it's Settings > System > Power > System restart) to start with a clean slate.

Connect to your network.

There have been a couple of times the reset didn't do it, and I had to unplug the power supply for a minute or so before I could then reconnect.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos