Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Unable to connect to wireless network

Cannot get my roku to connect to internet. Never had this problem before please help

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Unable to connect to wireless network

Nobody ever responded to you still?!  I'm having the exact same issue here.  Roku Express has worked for over a year now, suddenly on the Fourth of July it went out, cant connect to wifi at all, although other all other smart devices have no issues, only the Roku.  Where is customer service?!!! 😩

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Yes my problem started yesterday October 14, 2020. I spoke to someone at https://www.curtisint.com/product-support. today, they took down my model number, phone number, and my email, and said they would get back to me as soon as they can. I thought someone was stealing my WIFI, was about to call my wireless carrier. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

They have nothing to do with Roku and are most likely a scammer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Wow! When I couldn't connect to the internet, after several tries, that is the website that showed up at the bottom of the screen, for assistance. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

When you say your "screen", I assume you mean your phone or computer.  If it was on your TV screen, take a picture.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

It's my Roku TV screen, and I did take a picture.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Can you post it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Called Curtis Support and they advised that they did not manufacture my device so they could not help me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@KimIris27 @Ba1134rt 

Thanks for the post.

As @renojim mentioned, it would be very useful to post the screenshot of the issue you are experiencing and it directing you to this company so we can further investigate this issue.

In the meantime, we would recommend checking out some wireless troubleshooting tips on our Support page here: Tips for improving the wireless connection to your Roku® streaming device

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos