Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Unable to connect to a wireless network

Jump to solution

Has anyone really gotten any information why the roku's are not connecting to the internet all of a sudden? I have tried all the recommended steps on here and nothing changes. I can get wireless connection but not the internet connection.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Unable to connect to a wireless network

Jump to solution

I factory reset my roku Express and finally got it to connect back up to the wifi 🤞 that it stays working.

Home button x5

Fast forward x3

Rewind x2

Choose factory reset. Hopefully others have luck🤞

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes, im having the same issue.  I tried all the recommended troubleshooting steps.  I keep getting an error code of 014.30

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I factory reset my roku Express and finally got it to connect back up to the wifi 🤞 that it stays working.

Home button x5

Fast forward x3

Rewind x2

Choose factory reset. Hopefully others have luck🤞

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Geez, i just did the factory reset, and roku still is not seeing my network. Earlier I rebooted my modem, then the roku and voila, it worked! ... for about 2 hours. Grrrr. What is going on #rokusupport 

0 Kudos