Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcprice
Reel Rookie

Re: To everyone having the same "suddenly no wifi" problem

Jump to solution

I checked and I'm on Channel 6. If I experience any problems again in the future I'll check to make sure I'm either channel 1, 6 or 11. Thanks for everyone's comments and suggestions!

Thedavis4

Jump to solution

Hi Danny-

Please see below for my info.  Any help is greatly appreciated!

3930X - Roku Express

X00400CP7PME

Yes to all of the troubleshooting questions.  Been happening for 4 days now. Neither Roku will connect all of a sudden. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Thedavis4

Thanks for the post.

For future reference, when providing personal information please make sure to send that information in a private message (PM) as we highly recommend not posting personal information in a public place.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
sas504

Jump to solution

How do I PM you?

0 Kudos
lpriebe32

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuDanny-R , I came across your response as I’m having the same issue and no solutions are working. I’m stuck on what to do next. I have a Roku Premiere (3920 series) 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@lpriebe32

Thanks for the post.

I would recommend checking out our Support page for troubleshooting issues here: What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?

Please answer the following questions so we can get a better understanding of what you are seeing:

- Have you ensured your router is broadcasting a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network for the device to connect to? The Roku Express/Premiere is only compatible with wireless b/g/n networks on the 2.4 GHz spectrum. 
- Have you tried changing the wireless broadcast channel on the router to see if this will allow your device to connect? 
- Have you tried moving the device closer to your router to see if you can get connected? 
- How long have you been experiencing this problem?

If those things still aren't helping, feel free to provide us with the serial number of your Roku from Settings>System>About along with the answers to the above questions and I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I currently have internet as my computer is working.

Although I've restarted my router and roku several times, I cannot connect my roku to internet.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @patricia_amos

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

For us to further help you out, check @RokuDanny-R's post above then reply here with the answers to the questions asked. 

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
annabohemianna
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've also been having the same problem and have tried all of the things. I've restarted my router many times and I've restarted my roku many times. Meanwhile other devices right next to the roku are working just fine. (And up until a few weeks ago the roku worked fine too.)

I can't figure out how to PM @RokuDanny-R 

My model is 3920x - Roku Premier

Serial #YH004V963354

Device ID K430C4963354

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hello @annabohemianna

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us specifically about the issue you're running into? Are you getting an error code or message? 

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos