Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rrh
Binge Watcher

Re: To everyone having the same "suddenly no wifi" problem

Jump to solution

I'm using my phone to create an alternative source of wifi for the Roku device. 

0 Kudos
Bobbyclivej
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Replaced mine today with a firestick , never buying another roku device again

dgg9
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Bobbyclivej wrote:

Replaced mine today with a firestick , never buying another roku device again

Same

0 Kudos
Tama
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Does Amazon have better customer support?

0 Kudos
dgg9
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Tama wrote:

Does Amazon have better customer support?

Better than zero.  They have customer support; not sure what their technical support consists of.

0 Kudos
Tama
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

After this miserable experience I would like to find human tech help. Maybe someone has a suggestion for a service that does? 

0 Kudos
dgg9
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Tama wrote:

After this miserable experience I would like to find human tech help. Maybe someone has a suggestion for a service that does? 

I threw my lot in with Amazon.  I know they have customer service.   Fire stick now installed and working.  Roku unit sitting in trash and another long term Roku customer gone forever.  Roku decided to save a few bucks by having no human on this forum.  So be it. 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@dgg9 wrote:

@Tama wrote:

I threw my lot in with Amazon.  I know they have customer service.   Fire stick now installed and working.  Roku unit sitting in trash and another long term Roku customer gone forever.  Roku decided to save a few bucks by having no human on this forum.  So be it. 

It's not true that there's no Roku employee on this forum. But at the moment I believe there's only one, and he can't be here 24/7. Weekday business hours you can usually find @RokuDanny-R 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
dgg9
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

It's not true that there's no Roku employee on this forum. But at the moment I believe there's only one, and he can't be here 24/7. Weekday business hours you can usually find @RokuDanny-R 

“Danny” is a bot.   

L1ghtbr1nger
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

If you are bent on not switching to Amazon, go to the roku support page and submit a ticket for a more expensive device, that will at least get you in contact with an actual person, they're replacing my device, but they didn't even know there was a problem so I encourage you all to flood the **bleep** out of their messages so they can't plea ignorance. They pay no attention to community pages

0 Kudos