Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdan11
Level 7

Streaming Stick Plus Stuck on Restart screen

I bought a Streaming Stick Plus about a month ago and it was working great. However I had an issue so i unplugged it and ever since It has been stuck on the screen with the bouncing Roku Logo (picture below). I have looked through message boards and really haven't found any sort of solution to my problem. I have soft reset the device, tried to factory reset the stick by holding in the reset button, repairing the remote (now it wont pair to the stick), changing the batteries in the remote, using my phone through the app (which says the stick is not connected to the internet), restarted my internet, and tried a different hdmi port. I feel like I've tried anything imaginable and still have issues. Is there something I'm missing? If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it. I'm really starting to regret my purchase since this is going nowhere. Thank you to anyone who can help. 

IMG_2796.jpeg

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Yohanslinsky
Level 7

Re: Streaming Stick Plus Stuck on Restart screen

Did anyone give you any feedback on the stuck screen, this is pissing me off

cdan11
Level 7

Re: Streaming Stick Plus Stuck on Restart screen

No one has given me information on this. I'm also extremely upset. I'm sorry you're in the same position as me. Definitely regretting getting a Roku right now

0 Kudos