Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deadpool26
Level 7

Sound

So my Roku TLC doesnt have a remote. I also dont have my TV hooked up to WiFi yet. Is there a way to hook up my wifi manually and lower the sound manually? I have the app on my phone and it says to connect to device. I try to connect it to my tv but then it says it needs to be turned on but it is turned on so I am so confused. Please help!! 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
HDMIGuy
Level 10

Re: Sound

@Deadpool26 wrote:

So my Roku TLC doesnt have a remote. I also dont have my TV hooked up to WiFi yet. Is there a way to hook up my wifi manually and lower the sound manually? I have the app on my phone and it says to connect to device. I try to connect it to my tv but then it says it needs to be turned on but it is turned on so I am so confused. Please help!! 

Your phone app will not work unless it is one the same WiFi as the TV.  Since the TV is not hooked up to WiFi the phone app will not work.  You need a TV remote to set up the WiFi and/or change the volume on the TV.  

0 Kudos