I keep seeing this message intermittently when I'm watching something on Britbox. I've removed and readded the channel, restarted the system, done a channel update and I have a brand new modem. All of my other internet connections are working fine. I'm at a loss,. I have the Roku Express Plus.
We have the same problem--we tried everything Roku support suggested, including the suggestions earlier in this thread. Nothing worked. We have been back and forth with BritBox "support" for six months, and have done everything they suggested, to no avail. They are pretty rude--cut off communication when they don't like the outcome of tests they suggest. They claim their "tech people" are mystified. Who knows? I wonder iof they really have tech people working on this. For sure they are the only service I've encountered that does not allow any direct communication between the "tech people" and the customer who needs help. Very disappointing.
Same issue here. I have Roku Ultra and the problem is only on Britbox. I came here looking for solution, I guess alI get is shoulders to cry on.
Thanks for the inquiry.
Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.
If that still doesn't clear up the issue you're experiencing, we recommend contacting the channel provider directly to follow-up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues that are occurring within their channel.
You can reach Britbox support here: https://help.britbox.com/hc/en-us
I also was experiencing this problem. It began after I switched internet providers moving from cable to fiber optics. This meant that I had to install a new modem/router box. At the same time I replaced the Ethernet cables, one of which went to the Roku box. Determined to locate the problem I first tested the streaming problem by watching a Britbox show on my iPad (wifi connected) and my computer (Ethernet connected). Neither had the “Something has gone wrong problem”. This eliminated the higher speed (900+ mbps), the new modem/router and the Britbox service. However that left both the Roku box and the new cables. I then replaced the Ethernet cable to the Roku box and changed the Ethernet port on the back of the modem/router box. After a number of hours watching Britbox shows, the problem has not reappeared. I can not say that the problem is totally solved, that is, I have no definitely proof either the cable or the port was to blame. Hopefully this will give some hope to others.