Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jchm9999
Level 7

Set up/features

Jump to solution

So I tried to continue setting up my Roku Premiere to the WiFi in my dorm and even tried using my hotspot as well. I went through the process and it said it was connecting and then it connected. However, every time it does so it keeps saying it’ll update then restart and then brings me back to the same setup screen when it’s finished updating! It has done this every time I tried. What do I do?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
concar2001
Level 7

Re: Set up/features

Jump to solution

I’ve been trying to fix this issue and I cannot find anyone that has figured out how to fix it. Roku support please do a better job at contacting your customers. You are borderline useless. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
concar2001
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’ve been trying to fix this issue and I cannot find anyone that has figured out how to fix it. Roku support please do a better job at contacting your customers. You are borderline useless. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jchm9999
Level 7

Jump to solution

I found out how to I just restarted it and used the hot spot on my phone lol🤦🏽‍♂️

0 Kudos