Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Rook 3 setup, new home, Roku isn't connected to new Wi-Fi and remote is not working

Hey everyone! I just moved and tried to plug in my Roku 3 using the power source and HDMI cable and it comes up on my TV display and says "Not connected" in the top left hand corner. The Roku is not connected to my internet at my new place and my remote is not working for some reason (I changed the batteries too and still nothing).  The Roku itself is flashing a white light (not sure what the means).

I'm just wondering if anyone knows how I can set up my Roku 3 (get it connected to my Wi-fi at my new home) without a working remote. Also, why would my remote not be working if there are new batteries?

Mainly looking for new wi-fi setup help without a remote, and then how to get my remote working again..

Thank you for your help!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Rook 3 setup, new home, Roku isn't connected to new Wi-Fi and remote is not working

Can't be done.  Get a remote.  Any universal remote that supports Roku will work with the Roku 3.

0 Kudos