Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku3 player won’t play channels even though it says it’s connected to internet

Jump to solution

I had to reset my 

fios router to factory settings. Now my Roku3 won’t play any streaming channels. I ran “setup wireless connection” in settings and also “system restart.” Also unplugged and reconnected power to Roku3. Re-entered network password. “Check connection” says Roku is connected to network thru extender, signal strength excellent, but when I select any channel it says “not connected to internet.” I have done all this several times with same result. I also went to my my.roku.com account and unlinked the player, thinking I could relink it and get connection, but I can’t find how to relink it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku3 player won’t play channels even though it says it’s connected to internet

Jump to solution

The only way to link a player is from the initial setup.  You'll have to perform a factory reset - Settings->System->Advanced system settings->Factory reset.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku3 player won’t play channels even though it says it’s connected to internet

Jump to solution

The only way to link a player is from the initial setup.  You'll have to perform a factory reset - Settings->System->Advanced system settings->Factory reset.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

thanks

0 Kudos