Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LPT
Level 7

Roku wont find any Networks, including neighbors.

My Roku said it was overheating and to go to Roku/Support and then went away
I ended up falling asleep. When I got up, it wasn't connected to my Network. I went to the Scan for Networks section and it scans but wont find any Networks at all. It used to show mine of course but also 8 or 9 of my neighbors but now it wont find a single one. I plugged an extender in and it found my extension Network but wont find my regular Network/Router or show my neighbors anymore. I would prefer not to have to use the extender. I'm wondering why all the Networks just disappeared? I have tried unplugging it and plugging it back in... same thing.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 16

Re: Roku wont find any Networks, including neighbors.

What model Roku, and what firmware version, including the build number. Don't just say current version. Smiley Happy
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos