Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
himeshlem79
Level 7

Roku wireless speakers - first impressions?

Has anyone else broken theirs in yet? I've had mine for about a week and a half now. I thought Roku was going to ask me for feedback but not a peep from them yet.

I'd give the speakers themselves an A-. I'm not an audiophile, so I am not going to notice a lot of small differences in quality, but my impression is that the sound is clear but nothing that blows me away or magically feels like it's all around me or whatever.

The thing I love about them, though, is the volume leveling. It is so nice to be able to watch an Avengers movie and not have to scramble to halve the volume every time a fight scene comes on to avoid disturbing everyone else in the house. That alone makes the purchase worthwhile.

The little hub/tabletop remote that came with it doesn't work 100% reliably all the time...I would give it a C+. But the regular WiFi remote is great - way better than the IR TCL remote that came with the TV.

Setup was a breeze, each one has its own power supply and the TV did all the work.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos