Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AuroreGray
Level 8

Re: Roku will not connect to Wi-Fi anymore

@Hollysme will you send me that phone number? 

0 Kudos
Hollysme
Level 8

816-272-8106 select setting up new device

Cslh2008
Level 7

Re: Roku won't pick up wifi

Model: 3920X SN: JF305F672527

My Roku will not pick up wifi for the past couple days. I have tried resetting my internet and router device multiple times. 

0 Kudos
AuroreGray
Level 8

@Cslh2008 After talking to them at the number @Hollysme gave me, it's been fixed so far by resetting my network connection on the roku. So,

settings--->system--->reset network connection 

You'll have to log back into your network (internet) but once you do, it's worked for me so far.

0 Kudos
Debcarpen
Level 7

My boyfriend's son did a factory reset using my home computer as a Hotspot still a no go. We've confirmed our router is working, not sure how he tested, also he said roku did a software update recently and has caused alot of issues and getting a new one wouldn't fix the software issue. As of yet I haven't received any response from roku

0 Kudos
Maranda-41
Level 7

Same issues here as well. My internet has not changed, the signal is great, however I noticed my IP address for this Roku is now all 0000. I have done everything everyone else has. I have 4 of these devices all different types and not 1 single one is working. There is no reason to call my internet provider as they have nothing to do with this product. Apparently my wifi is working if I’m typing this note!

fletchs_65
Level 7

A quick update for everyone with this problem. My wifi was working but my router had quit broadcasting 2.4 Ghz and was only doing 5G. So I  had internet but my Roku Premier could not find it. It has to be on 2.4Ghz. Bout a new modem / router at Walmart and it is working great. As an added plus, I no longer have to pay Comcast $14 a month rent for the stupid box.

0 Kudos
kelly30809
Level 7

My TCL Roku will not connect to wifi and will barely pick up the available networks. I have tried everything.  They have even called the cable company and sent a reset.  Reset the TV to factory settings, did all the button pushing, and reset the TV.  I guess it has to be replaced. My son's Roku TV works great for now it I am upset that I purchased him a Roku at this point.  

0 Kudos
NetBal57
Level 7

My roku hasn't been connecting to my wifi since earlier today. I've tried everything like checking my hdmi cord, restarting my router and premiere and all it does is tell me to choose my language which I did and then it scans for my network and doesn't find anything. 

Serial number: YH00CF493273

0 Kudos
Katlatham
Level 8

I have had this problem with my tv, would not scan for networks to connect to. The only way I got my TV to be connected was with an ethernet cord and ran it to my TV. Just set it up as a wired connection. But then it wouldn't take my email before so I had to create another.

0 Kudos