Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jw95
Level 8

Re: Roku won't pick up wifi

I am having the exact problem..Have had my ROKU since March 2020..not one problem,  until a couple weeks ago..started loosing connection..K have gone through every scenario,  including factory reset,  today..worked for about 2 hours, then bam!..My husband's ROKU is working fine..it is not an internet or wifi issue....NOT HAPPY..thinv is, all you get from the customer service, is their pat, canned answers..when this many people are having the same exact issues, for AT LEAST a year(read 33 pages of identical complaints)then there is more here than meets the eye...I'm fed up..

Jw95
Level 8

And this has been going on for over a year, at least..and seems to be happening with the the premier + models..my husband's is just thd basic Roku, and he's not having any problems..

0 Kudos
Jw95
Level 8

you know what, Danny..you been giving this boring, no action  answer to everyone for WELL over a year! Sing another tune! Apparently you haven't taken the time to read the pages of customer complaints of all the same issues..

0 Kudos
Hollysme
Level 8

Re: roku tv not connected to wifi connection

Hello ! So it’s crazy but the next day it worked again. Nothing learned….

0 Kudos
Beanlauna17
Level 7

Really need help with this as well. Had this Roku Premiere for a year and now it won’t connect to the WiFi. It connects the phone, barely. I’ve started, reset, EVERYTHING! This is the device in my child’s room and use it, kind of dependent on this thing at night. Someone PLEASE HELP! 

0 Kudos
Robgilk
Level 7

My roku TV  c210x

Hisense model 65r6+

Serial X001008RT4U6

Device I'd S02859DRT4U6

Software version 10.0.0 build 4197-94

I have reset the router the TV has been unplugged from the wall. And I have factory reset the TV. And still it won't let me connect to the wifi. In addition  this TV has hooked up to this router for a year. 

0 Kudos
Gmainaz
Level 7

I bought a new Netgear modem. Roku will not pick up the Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi comes up on the network but it will not connect even with the correct password

0 Kudos
Thejenchen
Level 7

Hello

ive encountered the same problem here

tried to reset my router and restart the roku device however it still can’t connect to my wifi

tried every way to reset it already 

Please help

0 Kudos
Gmainaz
Level 7

I’m having the same problem. I bought a new router, 5 G. And it can not find the WiFi

0 Kudos
Donny_DD
Level 8

device model: 3910RW - Express+

serial #: YG0057085005

Device ID:C53935085005

software version: 10.0.0 build 4195-51

Will not connect to wifi although my other 4 Rokus do. Tried every fix listed here. I need the three plugs for this tv (no HDMI)

0 Kudos