Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku tells me there is no network

I have been using my roku for almost a year and have never had issues with my WiFi. Suddenly my roku is telling me there are no networks I can connect to, but my phone & laptop are all still working on my WiFi. I have reset my router multiple times & reset my roku (from the menu & from the back of the device) but it still says there’s no network. How can I fix this? 

21 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku tells me there is no network

I am having the same issues today! My system updated yesterday, 6/8/2020 at 11:15pm and now today I cannot connect to the network and it tells me no networks found when I scan!

Highlighted
Level 7

Im having this same issue, and I tried to connect to my brothers wifi to see if it was my wifi doing it and it wouldnt let me connect to his either! My roku had the update too! 

Highlighted
Level 7

Same problem, seeing everyone else networks but my own.

I can't get a hold of anyone due to virus and wifi people will not help because it is a Roku problem.

Highlighted
Level 7

Reset your roku, you will have to log in to every account but i did and mine worked

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I've tried to rest my roku, and I've restarted it and it's still not working! 

Highlighted
Level 8

I am having the same problem. I bought this device less than 2 months ago and now I can't stream anything! I have tried all suggested tricks & tips but this ROKU express plus box can't find my network - it was working fine than all of a sudden...nothing.

Highlighted
Level 7

me too

Highlighted
Level 7

i brought that roku upstairs and put it where another one is the is right by new router and works great, even then not a great connection working. bareley connected. took back downstairs and nothing found. did a factory reset nothing found.

Highlighted
Level 7

the roku ultra quit after 1yr.  2 roku sticks work fine the ultra no. i called roku on their no help line guess wot? no help until covid virus ends. one last try roku will you send me a refund on the roku ultra ? ? ? tks. dg