Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku say it’s connected to internet but not the network

Same here. My Roku in the bedroom doesn't work, and i also have a Roku TV and both haven't worked in a few days. I have tried everything. My internet is just fine but won't connect through Roku. So annoying. I am not buying another $600 Roku TV. Itls only 2 years old. Did you ever find a solution???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Mine is also doing it all of a sudden. Has worked fine for almost a year and now it won't stay connected to the internet. Our internet guy says our connection and everything is fine. The wifi will connect to all other devices. But when I go to the apps if says not connected, but the settings say otherwise. Help! This is frustrating!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Mine is 9.3.0. It cannot get any app to work on the Roku.  Have tried everything.  Rebooting, restarting, unplugging stick, rebooting my router.

0 Kudos