Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Roku premier won't stay connected to WiFi

My Roku premier won't stay connected to my WiFi. It says no internet but all my other devices are on my WiFi with perfect signal.
0 Kudos
11 Replies
Level 7

Re: Roku premier won't stay connected to WiFi

Same here, and its driving me crazy.
0 Kudos
Level 7

Roku Premiere not connecting automatically to network when turned on

This thing was working fine until a few days ago. But now I have to manually connect to the network everytime I turn it on. It says the network connection is excellent and all my other roku players work fine so not sure what the issue is with this one all of a sudden.
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Roku Premiere not connecting automatically to network when turned on

So I think I fixed it. I totally reset the network settings and started fresh with connecting to the wifi. I haven't had any other issues with it so far. Hope this helps someone else.
0 Kudos
Level 7

Roku not finding any networks

I've done everything!!! Even factory reset it and it still won't find any networks, not mine or any neighbors. All my other devices connect and work just fine. I almost want to give up and buy a new/better one.
0 Kudos
Level 8

Re: Roku not finding any networks

Everyone is having this issue it seems, Roku express right? Even if they make an update to fix the bug, we wouldn’t be able to do the update since we have no signal. I chatted with an assistant online & they’re going to be sending me a replacement. I’d recommend getting a hold of a support chat assistant
0 Kudos
Level 7

Recently...maybe a week to 10 days my Premier disconnects from wifi once a day. Reconnects immediately upon restart. I'm assuming a recent software upgrade is malfunctioning. 

Any experts want to weigh in on this???

0 Kudos
Level 7

Follow-up... I just checked the last update Oct 29 1:05 am....   hmmmmmm coincidence?

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Kmcdaniel 

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

What model Roku device do you have?

I would recommend checking out our Support page for troubleshooting issues here: What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

I have a roku premire. I've done everything on the troubleshooting page, even YouTubed some things I thought might help and nothing. Now I've factory reset it and it still won't find any networks.
0 Kudos