Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poppins
Level 7

Roku on two tv's

I already have Roku on my TV using a Roku stick. I have an account.

I am now buying a TV with Roku already on

If i move the tv with the Roku stick in another room can i still have Roku on that set?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Viv1
Level 7

Re: Roku on two tv's

I have a roku tv and just cut the cord and bought 2 roku boxes for 2 other TVs and roku works independently on all of them.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: Roku on two tv's

@Poppins wrote:

I already have Roku on my TV using a Roku stick. I have an account.

I am now buying a TV with Roku already on

If i move the tv with the Roku stick in another room can i still have Roku on that set?

Yes - that Roku Stick is linked to your Roku account no matter where it's located.  When you set up the new TV, link it to your existing account -- don't create a new account for it.  Your channels are attached to your account, so all your current channels should install on your new TV.  Likewise, delete a channel from one Roku, you delete it from all.

IMPORTANT!  When you are directed to go to roku.com/link to link your new device, type it in very carefully and verify that you actually do go there.  Otherwise you can end up at a scammer's fake Roku site.  If you end up at ANY non-roku.com site (other than the https://my.roku.com/link that you'll get redirected to), back out and try again.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi