Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tteamLC08
Level 7

Roku not working in one room all of a sudden

I have two Rokus. They have to be connected to my mobile hotspot. The one Roku in my living room has stopped working with my phone a few months ago all of a sudden. I have tried restarting my phone and my Roku multiple times. I have left my Roku unplugged for a while even and plugged it back in. But nothing seems to work. It will hook up to other people’s hot spots but not mine any more. The one in my bedroom still works. It has not been moved and nothing has been added to that area. It is not close to a refrigerator or a mirror. I’m not quite sure what to do. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuTannerD
Level 19

Re: Roku not working in one room all of a sudden

@tteamLC08  Thanks for the note here. 

Try force resetting your device's network settings by going into Settings>System>Advanced system settings>Network connection reset. Then, restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once it loads up again, then turn your hotspot on and try to connect to it on your device. Is this successful? 

Keep us posted! 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos