Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nala12345
Level 7

Roku not connecting to anything

My Roku isn’t connecting to Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, and all other apps is anyone else having network issues??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Karmagedon
Level 10

Re: Roku not connecting to anything

More details please, what are you get when you go to settings>network>check connection?  

Nala12345
Level 7

It comes up poor internet asks if we are at a hotel but we’re at home and have been connected to the same internet since we got this place. 

Linda3
Level 9

I'm having the same issue now, unable to reconnect, have internet service though but Roku just cant seem to connect to it!  This has been happening for just a couple days now.  It tells me to re-connect, I try, but it fails over and over again.  Hope we can get some help here, unable to contact customer service here, which is annoying, I used to be able to get somebody on the phone!  My Roku Express is only about a year old, shouldnt have these issues so soon, my last one lasted over 5 years without problems.

0 Kudos