Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noyfb100

Roku not connecting ….. just get a 3 piece moving bar in center of screen

Can’t get a roku connection on my tv …. Just a 3 piece moving bar in center of the screen.

if I try to reboot router I knock every other device in the house off line.

suggestions please

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Streamer317
Roku Guru

Re: Roku not connecting ….. just get a 3 piece moving bar in center of screen

Is this a Roku TV or a Roku device? 

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Noyfb100 

I'm not following what you're saying. When you say you can't get a Roku connection, what does that mean? Is your Roku device not connecting to your network? Or are you saying your TV doesn't recognize that the Roku device is connected?

And describe the "5 piece moving bar" if you would. That's not something I recognize by that description. Is it something the TV is doing?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

... Or is this the display shown by a particular channel app as it loads?  If so, which channel?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos