Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku crashing completly.

Hello!

I have the Roku Streaming Stitch. I bought it two years ago. The device never worked correctly several times it crashed like no connection no remote control working it freezes.

Now, for two days, this device doesnt work at all. it doesnt connect, doesnt do anything.

I made it two factory reset since i have it, now I did one but doesnt work either.

What can i do before I give up and throw it away.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku crashing completly.

@Nadia_r 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It seems like the issues you are experiencing are related to network connectivity. We recommend rebooting both your wireless router and your Roku device.

Check out some wireless troubleshooting tips here: Tips for improving the wireless connection to your Roku® streaming device

If adjusting your wireless network (changing the wireless broadcast channel, etc. isn't helping), send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device. I'll get you in touch with our support team to see if there's anything else we can do to help. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos