Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jovh
Level 7

Roku TV disconnects from internet

My Roku TV (new) disconnects from the internet every evening when turned off.  I have a Spectrum modem - newer one - 2018.  The TV is connected wireless but is not far from the router.  Any help?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Roku TV disconnects from internet

@Jovh

If you're running into connection issues with your device, we'd suggest starting here: 
https://support.roku.com/article/213122277-tips-for-improving-the-wireless-connection-to-your-roku-s...

If you're not able to resolve the issue, we'd recommend reaching out to your TV's manufacturer to inquire further and see if they have any additional troubleshooting steps. 

Feel free to send me a private message with your Roku account email address, the serial number of your Roku TV, and more information about the behavior you're seeing, including any error messages, etc. I'll pass your report along to the team to see how else we may be able to assist. 

Thanks,
Tanner
Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos