Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ultravylit
Level 7

Re: Roku (TCL 49S305) offline after 9.3 update

I have identical issue and have had no luck contacting roku. Have you been able to get any answers or resolution? Like you, I  am stuck with a smart tv that isn't smart and no one is willing to correct the update that created this malfunction. ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE? Thanks for listening.

FROM

ultravylit@gmail.com

0 Kudos
SaintHope
Level 8

Morning, yes; they did a request for a "reverse update" specific to my device. 

0 Kudos
Dee5
Level 8

Yes my TV is operating now. My husband open the back on the bottom of the tv he chire the wires some was lose including  the wifi census  and he tighten it on both tv. Go to YouTube he found something on there... Good Luck.....

@Ultravylit wrote:

I have identical issue and have had no luck contacting roku. Have you been able to get any answers or resolution? Like you, I  am stuck with a smart tv that isn't smart and no one is willing to correct the update that created this malfunction. ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE? Thanks for listening.

FROM

ultravylit@gmail.com

0 Kudos