Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tfraser
Level 7

Roku Premiere won't connect

I have now tried 2 ROKU Premiere devices and neither of them will connect to my network.   I have followed the instructions to reset my router, reset the device.   I continue to get a the .30 message and am getting super frustrated.  I have contacted my ISP and they told me to contact the Manufacturer.  Imaging that...so I am reaching out to see if anyone has experienced this and how to get past it.  
I feel like I have tried everything.  Reset the router, ROKU, checked and changed the wifi password....still nothing....

1 Reply
retaichraq123
Level 7

Re: Roku Premiere won't connect

The Roku Premiere I have in my bedroom no longer recognizes my WiFi. I tried a reset, software update, resetting my router, and a factory reset and it still won't recognize it. Strange part is that I have it connected to my phones Hotspot. Even stranger, is the Roku Premiere in my living room, on the same software version, recognizes my wifi. Any ideas?

Kodi nox
0 Kudos