Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
animmai
Level 7

Roku Premiere connection suddenly poor and struggling to connect to my WiFi

I have had a Roku Premiere for about 2-3 weeks and it was amazing at first but suddenly the WiFi is poor, I have tried everything stated on the website and I know it’s the player because my phone laptop and TV are all connected to this network with a strong signal.

Can I get a replacement or is there an update that fixes this? It’s making my wish I never spent £40 on it

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
PaulKing
Level 7

Re: Roku Premiere connection suddenly poor and struggling to connect to my WiFi

I have got the same problem suddenly everything when to wrong everything else on the WIFI works great and I'm struggling to work out what to do.

I have seen that there is a lot of problems with the 9.4 software update which mine seems to have

It seems to work if I use my phone as a HotSpot but that is not a solution

0 Kudos
animmai
Level 7

Re: Roku Premiere connection suddenly poor and struggling to connect to my WiFi

I tried using my hotspot and the connection was slightly better but still poor. They really need to go back to the old update, it was fine before this one. It’s rendering my Roku useless

0 Kudos